All of our services are confidential and free of charge, whether you choose to parent your baby or place your child in an adoptive home.
• Weekly support group meetings
• Maternity clothing
• Childbirth classes
• Childcare equipment
• Arrangements for medical care with a private physician
• Transportation for appointments
• A mentor who will help guide you through this life-changing experience
• Assistance in making plans for the future (school, job, relocation, etc.)
• A home with a Christian family during pregnancy
• Labor and childbirth coaches (Doula)
• Parenting classes
• A transitional home for 6-9 months after placement of your baby if you choose to make an adoption plan
• An opportunity to find wholeness in a secure environment
Call us anytime, 24/7, at 918-296-3377.